Monday, October 22, 2012

Canta Minha Alma

Today I'm falling more in love with Portuguese. Or maybe it's Africa. Or maybe it's music..

I just want to take the opportunity right now-in case you guys do not know, in case I have not said as many times as I should, in case I have not felt it as much I needed to- to say

Thank You, Oh Father, for putting me in Nampula, Mozambique.
Thank You for placing me in this family.
Thank You for surrounding me with Truth.
Thank You for Communao dos Crentes e Cristo.
Thank You for Youth group.
Thank You for UJC.
Thank You for UIFEC.
Thank You for Jermias, Calton, Rosorio and Isma.
Thank You for memories.
And most of all, thank You for showing me Your saving grace.
Thank You for choosing me as Your own.
Thank You, thank You, thank You.

.......Canta Minha Alma.......

1 comment:

  1. I was just feeling like that this week...Giving thanks to God for bringing me here, God's love for us is just so awesome!!!;) Ana Here

    ReplyDelete