Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I am now a Blogger(Bloggest, Blogga,???)

Ah, yes I am now a blogger.
I'm not sure how consistent I'll be but I hope I'll keep this up.
It's a little strange because for me the diffiniton of a blog has always been a diary online. =)
My goal for this blog will be(you can hold accountable:)) that for every post there should be something positive. That shouldn't be too hard, right? I'll just be posting my thoughts, random writtings, days happenings and I guess we'll see whatever else pops up!
Ok, so I'm going to keep this first post brief. Just saying thanks for reading my blog! =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gracie!! I'm so glad you got a blog!! Congratulations!! Now I can better keep up with you! I am looking forward to reading all the posts to come! Love and miss you lots sis!

    ReplyDelete